We want our CrossKidz ministry to be known as a place where your children will learn at their level in an exciting and relevant way. Our goal is that they learn about how much God loves them and that they will walk out experiencing that unconditional kind of love from our volunteers.
We want for you to be able to learn without worries while you are in the sanctuary.
- Kids ministry worship is always fun and the Bible lessons are age appropriate and have lots of help from our volunteers who are passionate about teaching kids about Jesus!
- We aim to keep the children physically, spiritually, and emotionally safe.
- We offer CrossKidz for your children aged from nursery all the way up to 5th grade.
The Cross Policy
To maintain an environment of worship and learning, we ask that children under the age of 11 be checked into a classroom or in order to keep an atmosphere in the sanctuary free from distractions, we ask that they sit with their family in the upper section of our sanctuary.
Children can be checked in 15 minutes prior to service.
Your Kids Are Safe at CrossKids.
Every CrossKids Ministry Volunteer goes through the following screening process and must meet these requirement to serve with CrossKids ministry team.
- Fill out a Ministry Application which asks for general information, beliefs, references and background information.
- We use Protect My Ministry (www.protectmyministry.com) for the following background checks-
- National Sex Offender Search
- National Criminal Database Search
- SSN Verification and Address History
- No applicant is permitted to serve with children if they have ever been arrested or convicted for child abuse.
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions. Heather@thecrossfl.org